Business setup, strategies and accounting
Great business strategies have one thing in common: the business setup, strategy, and teamwork in harmony. We help prioritise the facts in your business so that running your day-to-day business becomes a lot easier. We aren’t just any accounting and business strategy firm. We prove time and time again that only when good accounts and great business strategies collaborate can your business grow and thrive.
Preparing a business strategy
Our business services team, make strategy easy by
+ Preparing a robust business strategy.
+ Demystifying your financials so that they inform good strategic planning.
+ Aligning your financial and business strategies.
+ Advising on how you can empower staff towards better business outcomes.
+ Optimising marketing opportunities.
Simple business strategy
Most businesses are as unique as the individuals that work there. We get that running a business and the finances can be complex and that different managers worry about different things. That’s why we love managing complex tax strategies and educating you on how to make it easier. We essentially prepare strategies with good numbers that are great for your people.
A business strategy will give you a step-by-step plan on how to achieve your goals and objectives.
A good business strategy aligns with your company vision and gives the entire organisation a success map to follow. When your team goals are outlined, they better understand their role to play and can help you succeed towards
A strategic plan should not be confused with a business plan. A business plan is about setting short- or mid-term goals and defining the steps necessary to achieve them. A strategic plan is typically focused on a business’ mid-to-long-term goals and explains the basic strategies for achieving them.
+ Where is the business right now?
This involves understanding as much about your business as possible, including how it operates internally, what drives its profitability, and how it compares with competitors.
+ Where do we want our business to be?
Here you need to set out your top-level objectives. Work out your vision, mission, objectives, values, techniques and goals. Where do you see your business in five or ten years?
+ How do we get there?
What changes will you need to make in order to deliver on your strategic objectives? What is the best way of implementing those changes? w
- Analysis of internal drivers – corresponding, for example, to the strengths and weaknesses of a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis.
- Analysis of external drivers – this should cover factors such as market structure, demand levels and cost pressures, all of which correspond to the opportunities and threats element of a SWOT analysis.
- Vision, Mission and Value statement – a concise summary of where you see your business in five to ten years’ time.
- Top-level objectives – these are the major goals that need to be achieved in order for your vision for the business to be realised. These might include attracting a new type of customer, developing new products and services, or securing new sources of finance.
- Implementation – this involves setting out the key actions (with desired outcomes and deadlines) that will need to be completed to attain your top-level objectives.
- Resourcing – a summary of the implications your proposed strategy will have for the resources your business needs. This will reflect financing requirements, as well as factors such as staffing levels, premises and equipment.
The Ingrams Accounting process
If you’re ready to have a better relationship with your business’s numbers, get in touch. It doesn’t matter if you are small, medium-sized, a large enterprise, or in between, we can help you no matter how easy or complex your business is.
15 Minute Consultation
We want to know a bit about where your numbers are at, but more than that we want to ask the questions about what makes your business tick and what we can do to make it even greater.
Number Crunching & Reporting
Sure we’ll prepare your tax return and lodge it on your behalf, but more than that we’ll prepare the reports that will inform strategic decisions and get you on track with good number management.
Implementing Processes & Education
After reviewing the number data we move onto the education on how to simplify good numbers towards doing great things for you and your people.